This course starts with the core basics. We cover how to set up your business, keeping it organized, and how to achieve both your personal and financial goals.
We also provide you with the step-by-step wholesale strategies walk-through – thoroughly cover bird dogging, assignment of contracts, and double closings.
The training would not be complete without discovering power teams and building a cash buyers list. We’ll cover utilizing online search engines, online classifieds, and working with rehabbers and landlords to benefit you and your investments.
You’ll master working with proprietary software to locate cash investors throughout the U.S., teaching you that investing wisely is all about using all the tools and resources available to you.
- Reviewing MLS listings to identify great deals
- Learn the in’s and out’s of the MLS
- Using transactional funding to do our wholesale deals
- Estimating rehabbing/remodeling costs
- Learn how to budget correctly for your rehabbing and remodeling projects
- Running numbers to establish after-repair-value of properties
- Learn how to calculate the correct value of your properties to better plan for your next project
- In person property walk-through from the eyes of an investor