Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
Last Update: September 8, 2016
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. For more information regarding eligibility, rules, how to enter, prizes, and selection process, see terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who register for the event through one of the Sponsors’ registration methods, and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Renovate to Rent (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Details of Participation: Prizes will be awarded quarterly by the company to qualified individuals. To qualify, you must be among the first fifty (50) callers to register for a particular event region, and then you must attend a company event. Fifty (50) winners will then be drawn each month from all of the qualified individuals registered during that given month.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Renovate to Rent, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted in-person upon attendance of event.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the registration form at the event. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Renovate to Rent. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple names, phone numbers, email addresses or identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Renovate to Rent. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions by such methods.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive two (2) tickets to a 2016 NFL regular season game closest to their hometowns (approx. value of $175). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Renovate to Rent to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The company is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by prize manufacture. The company does not provide any express or implied warranties regarding the performance of a prize or product.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified in-person immediately following the winner selection. Renovate to Rent shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ absence or inaccurate contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within at the time of selection and notification, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By completing a registration and event entry form you understand that Renovate to Rent, anyone acting on behalf of Renovate to Rent, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Renovate to Rent reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Renovate to Rent may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Renovate to Rent. Renovate to Rent reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, event or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Renovate to Rent has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any event or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Renovate to Rent reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Renovate to Rent and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND STATE OF UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Renovate to Rent, 360 S. Technology Ct, Lindon, UT 84042.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Renovate to Rent, 360 S. Technology Ct, Lindon, Utah, 84042 USA.